Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wedding cake in the middle of the road

This topic actually brings up quite a sore point in my life and that is that I have never been to a wedding before. How sad is that?! A lot of people don’t believe me when I say I haven’t been to a wedding but it’s a sad but true fact.  Maybe that is why weddings fascinate me so much.

I think weddings are so beautiful, not just the bride, but the whole ceremony. To me a wedding is the ultimate show of love that you can do to show the other person you love them, it is a commitment for life. I can’t wait for my wedding day, one day far in the future that is. Imagine how exciting the whole thing must be from the planning to the actual day you say ‘I do’. I think it is especially exciting for girls; we get to wear the pretty wedding dress and get our hair and makeup done.

I know my best friend’s sister is getting married next year and hopefully due to the fact that we have been friends for sixteen years will mean I get an invite but I’m not going to get my hopes up, who knows maybe the first wedding I attend will be my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment