Saturday, April 16, 2011

Panchos Party

So what and where is Panchos? Let me tell you, it is an amazing Mexican food restaurant that is situated in the heart of Observatory. The vibe is awesome and don’t even get me started on the food and most importantly... the margarita jugs that come in a 1litre jug and even a 1.8litre jug!

After graduation, my friends and I decided that Panchos was the place we wanted to go to celebrate. What a great night it was, filled with lots of food, such as nachos, chilli poppers and quesadillas and most importantly the delicious margarita jugs, a combination of strawberry and lemon flavour. We, being the lovers of margaritas that we are, managed to easily get through not one but two 1.8litre margarita jugs. I think it’s fair to say we were a little worse for wear after that.

Overall it was a great evening spent eating, drinking and catching up with friends – three of my favourite things to do. Panchos provided the perfect setting and it didn’t hurt that our waiter was really cute either. So anyone that is looking for a good time that won’t break the bank, I would highly recommend PanchosJ

No comments:

Post a Comment