Friday, April 8, 2011

Goosebumps...

So who remembers the books called Goosebumps? If you haven’t heard of these books before you might not understand the name or what they all about but I’m here to tell you. The Goosebumps books were the best books ever, when I was younger that is. They told of horror stories that were so imaginative and scary that it gave you...well...goosebumps.

They were my favourite books to read and I remember how my friends and I would sit around during our break times at school and discuss which Goosebumps book we were reading. OK so I might have been 10 years old and naive but I guess that’s why the books seemed so scary. Even now at the age of 22 I can still remember what they were all about and how scared they used to make me.

My favourite Goosebumps stories of all time were about a blob that ate children and an evil ghost dog. Now it sounds silly and pathetic but back then it was the most interesting and exciting book I had ever read, I couldn't bring myself to put it down.

So if you as a child never read a Goosebumps book, you missed out. I still have a few of the Goosebumps books I read when I was younger, so anyone that wants to see what they all about...I’m more than willing to lend them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment