Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My big fat big dream

My dream is to one day travel the world. I want to travel to every continent, country and city. The world is such a big place and I have basically seen none of it. I have only been as far as Joburg so I don’t feel that I have seen a thing. I want to experience different cultures and see new things.

Nothing makes me more excited than travelling, there are just so many places I want to go I don’t think I will have enough time to see them all or have enough cash to fulfil my dream. Some of the places I just have to visit are the Greek Islands, Paris, Barcelona, Las Vegas, Miami, New York, Brazil, Thailand, Switzerland, London, Italy and so many more my brain just can’t think at this moment. So many of my friends have been to these places that I want to go to and they have said that all the places they went to are just amazing and out of this world.

So hopefully my dream of travelling the world will come true and I will get to see all the places I have dreamt of. If I win the lotto my dream might come true sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment