Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

Today marks the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Even though I am not American I still can’t believe what happened, it seems unreal. I watched the footage of the planes crashing into the towers and I shudder. The images of people falling to their death to get away from the burning building haunt me.

Of course there is a lot of conspiracy around the actual events that took place on 9/11 and if it could have been prevented. There are also documentaries speculating that the Americans did this to their own people, the thought of that makes me sick but after watching the Zeitgeist, it could just be a possibility. There were too many coincidences on the day that just don’t seem to fit.

I hope that this isn’t true and that the whole drama around 9/11 was just a terror attack that was preventable. No matter what the truth is the families of the victims still are suffering and it is important that we remember the lives that were lost and those that were left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment