Being only 22 years old there are so many things that I still need to do before I die, probably way more than a hundred, more like a thousand. There are so many websites that provide these lists for you that you are able to tick off as you go along. One website I found provided a few good, simple ideas of things to tick off of the bucket list.
1. Throw a huge party and invite every one of your friends.
2. Swim with a dolphin.
4. Have your portrait painted.
5. Learn to speak a foreign language and make sure you use it.
6. Go skinny-dipping at midnight in the South of France.
7. Watch the launch of the space shuttle.
8. Spend a whole day eating junk food without feeling guilty.
9. Be an extra in a film.
10. Tell someone the story of your life, sparing no details.
11. Make love on a forest floor.
12. Make love on a train.
13. Learn to rollerblade.
14. Own a room with a view.
15. Learn how to take a compliment.
16. Buy a round-the-world air ticket and a rucksack, and run away.
17. Be a member of the audience in a TV show.
18. Put your name down to be a passenger on the first tourist shuttle to the moon.
19. Send a message in a bottle.
20. Ride a camel into the desert.
These are just twenty things to do before you die, so I think we should all have a bucket list and try get as much done as possible. Life is too short.