Thursday, September 15, 2011

Why I have conversations

If you know me you will know that I love to talk, I will talk to anyone, anywhere which can sometimes get me in to trouble. From a young age I have loved talking and I haven’t seemed to outgrow it just yet. I love having good conversation with great friends, it’s the best kind.

A good conversation can improve your day and make you feel so much better. I know when I am bored or need to find out something all I need to do is phone a friend to talk. My conversations on the phone are never less than 30 minutes long as these are a daily occurrence, not good for the phone bill. As much as people deny that they gossip there is no way that is true, nothing is better than a little gossiping in a conversation, it’s the best! Are always up to date with the latest ‘scandals’ so when I need to know what is going on I just need to pick up the phone. BBM is also amazing and allows me to talk to all my friends throughout the day, every day. The reason we have conversations is to find out information or share information, that’s what it comes down to in the end.

A person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they're who they've been throughout your whole relationship. 
Rainer Maria Rilke 

No comments:

Post a Comment