Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cape Town Adventure

So now that I am on holiday, even though it is just a week, I just have to make the most of it. with that being said yesterday being the beautiful day that it was, my sister and I and a few friends decided to enjoy Cape Town.

We started off with lunch at Fat Cactus, an amazing Mexican restaurant in Gardens. The weather was stunning, we sat outside and drank margaritas, strawberry and lime flavour (they are amazingly delicious and taste so good you forget there is alcohol in them – a thought you realise when you can’t walk properly after a few glasses), and ate a whole range of Mexican treats. After Fat Cactus, we drove to Camps Bay, got some ice cream from Sinnful ice cream and went to sit on Camps Bay beach to just relax. It was such a great day with great friends. Even though I had a headache/ hangover by 5 o’clock that evening, it was so worth it and I would do it again tomorrow.

Cape Town is such a beautiful place so get out and enjoy it because there is just so much to see and do. We literally do live in one of the most stunning cities in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment