Sunday, July 17, 2011

Saying Goodbye

So now that the holidays have come to an end there are a few sad truths that I am going to have to face come Monday morning. The thing about holidays, especially when they are a month long, is that you forget that you have to go back to reality and when that realisation suddenly dawns it is no fun.
So some of the things I am going to miss about the holidays is definitely the part where I get to sleep late regardless of what day it might be, it could be a Monday or a Thursday, makes no difference. Also hanging out with friends all day and then partying all night (luckily for me most of my friends were also on study leave) and being able to sleep off the effects from the night before was always a great help. Not having to worry about assignments and due dates was also great, I could just do nothing the whole day and not even have to feel bad about it.
But I guess all good things come to an end and this will be the situation I face tomorrow morning as I walk back into the dreary doors of CPUT. So goodbye holidays until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment