Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh what a night!

So last night my best friend (when I say best friend I truly mean it – we been best friends for 17 years) and I decided to go for dinner to have a major catch. The restaurant of choice was Andiamo in the Cape Quarter in Green Point. So you may asking, why she telling us this...well we went to the restaurant and upon our arrival we were told of the special they have, two pizzas/ pastas and two glasses of wine for...wait for it...only R99!!!
There is no way you can say that that isn’t an amazing deal, where can you go for good food and wine for that amount of money. I had a yummy pizza with chicken and feta along with a glass of white wine – which was equally delicious. I would have indulged in more than one glass but due to the fact I was driving I thought it would be the more responsible thing to rather not.

All I can say is that I had a great evening which cost next to nothing. I got to catch up with my best friend, which included so much laughter (thank goodness the restaurant was just as noisy as we were) and of course, like I have mentioned a billion times before, amazing food.

So go take advantage of this great special – it’s so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment