Monday, July 25, 2011

Crime and Investigation

So of all the hundreds of channels on DSTV one of my favourites has to be the Crime and Investigation channel (that’s channel 255 for any of you wandering where to check it out). Some people find it so strange that I could enjoy watching about all the gruesome stuff on the C&I channel but in actual fact you learn a lot, like how to look out for psycho killers – ok not really but you do learn a lot – such as there is no such thing as the perfect murder.

For those people that don’t know me I must sound like such a weirdo but I promise I’m completely normal. The crime channel shows the other side of the world, while E Entertainment (also one of my favourite channels) shows programs about celebrities and Hollywood, the lighter more fun side of the world.

For those people who are interested in learning about the criminal world I suggest you watch the C&I channel, I guarantee you will be glued to your seat (if you want to know which shows are the most intriguing don’t hesitate to ask me).

No comments:

Post a Comment