Wednesday, July 6, 2011

List your top 200 achievements

Wow this might be quite a mission, or more like mission impossible. At the age of 22 yes I have many achievements but not many that might be worthy of mentioning. If you looking for achievements such as I was the first person to land on the moon or I invented the light bulb then you came to the wrong place.
No matter how young or old we all have had achievements in one way or another. A baby taking its first steps is an achievement so although we might not all invent or discover things, we all have achievements no matter how big or small to be proud of.
When someone asks you about your achievements in life it seems at first like the easiest question to answer but dig a little deeper you will find it rather difficult to answer, well that is the situation I found myself in. The first job interview I went to I was asked what my greatest achievement was in life, as I opened my mouth to answer I found myself at a loss for words, I mean saying one of my greatest achievements was getting WP colours for swimming would be meaningless to my  employer. So not cool and the fact that I couldn’t think of anything else was even less cool.
So regardless of what you have achieved in life be proud and don’t be ashamed to own what you have done no matter how insignificant you think it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment