Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our strengths can be our greatest weakness

So this is the topic we have been given to write about, well at least this is what I think the topic is. I can’t say I am really motivated to write anything about this because to be honest I can’t really think of anything.

The one thing I can relate to this topic would be to love someone. One of your greatest strengths could be the love you show to another human but at the same time that person can be your greatest weakness because if they hurt you, you will be destroyed. When you love someone, say a boyfriend, you put all your trust and love into the relationship and this can set you up for a large amount of pain and sadness if it doesn’t work out.

Some people reckon that it is easier not to love at all that way avoiding the hurt and pain that comes with having your heart broken. I think that the people that say that have clearly never been in love or truly loved someone before because a life without love is an empty one.

No comments:

Post a Comment