Thursday, May 12, 2011

Feelings follow behaviour

There is no doubt in my mind that this statement is 100% true no matter which way you look at it. Whatever you are feeling there will be a certain type of action or behaviour that will go with it, from a negative or positive aspect.

If you are feeling angry then there are certain actions that you do, I know that when I am really angry I start to cry, when I am irritated I become rude and snappy with the people around, when I am happy I smile a lot. I am sure a lot of people can relate to this as it becomes human nature to react or act a certain way when dealing with certain feelings.

Even silly things can affect our behaviour without us knowing. How many times have you been walking in a mall or been at club, spotted a hot boy, and without you even realising it you probably started flicking your hair around and giggling, I have seen this so many times...in fact I’m sure I have done the same thing myself a couple of times.

So the next time you overcome with feelings don’t fight it, just let the behaviour that comes with it be.
“Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalised his emotions.”
David Borenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment