Monday, March 14, 2011

Fish falling from the sky

Fish falling from the sky, hmmm the thought of that is rather intriguing. I personally have never seen fish falling from the sky, just rain and the odd hail stone. With all the crazy things happening in our world today I wonder if it would even make the headline of the newspaper?

So let’s take a moment and actually picture fish falling from the sky. The first thing that I think of is what type of fish would it be, sardines, tuna, bass or swordfish? Sardines could be cool but I’m not sure about the others, I mean if a large bass fish had to fall on you from the sky you might be knocked unconscious because those fish are no small fry. However, the thought of a sword fish is a little more frightening; just imagine hundreds of sword fish falling from the sky...people could get hurt.

One positive would be that all the hungry would be fed and there would be more than enough fish to go around. Fish can be a pricy delicacy so to get it from the sky for free wouldn’t be too much of a bad thing.

I highly doubt that we will ever see fish falling from the sky but who knows maybe it will happen and then I will, literally, have to eat my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment