Monday, June 6, 2011

Every day is a good day

Everyday isn’t a good day. I have many good days and many bad days. The good days are always more fun, that’s a given, but I always find that my good days can turn bad as a result of other people. How many times in life have you been having a good day until you hear a friend has spoken behind your back, someone has been blatantly rude to you or you have a fight with your boyfriend. These are just some of the things that can ruin a good day, without you even doing anything.

I try, as hard as it might be at times, to stay as happy and positive as possible. There are, however, a few things I think can be done to ensure that is every day is a good day. What I like to do is surround myself with fun, positive and happy people, spend time with my amazing friends, eat good, yummy food and do things that make me smile and laugh. These are just some of the simple things that you can do to have a good day.

I know that these things make me happy, there is nothing like a great meal with great friends to ensure that you have a good day. After all how could you go wrong, food and friends is always a winning combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment