Sunday, June 12, 2011

Death by Vodka

So for the first time a few nights ago I tried something I had never tried before...Caramel vodka. It was good but the problem is that when it tastes so good it’s easy to forget that in the end it’s still vodka. I remembered that fact when I woke up the next morning with a monster hangover. I blame the vodka.
After a few bad nights I swore off vodka for good but after I heard of all the amazing flavours I couldn’t resist. With flavours like caramel, candyfloss and chocolate it’s hard not to be tempted. After taking a few shots I knew straight away that I was going to regret it in the morning. Luckily for me I only took two shots while some of my other friends took many more, needless to say they felt like pure death the next day.
Some might say that I just don’t handle my drink well and I will be the first to admit that that’s true but wow I have never had such a bad hangover in my life and I know exactly who the culprit is...the flavoured vodka. It’s sweet, tastes good and sounds like a good idea at the time but take it from me things won’t be so pleasant the next day. If you don’t trust me try it for yourself but don’t say I didn’t warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment