Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Can I have your BBM pin?

Black Berry’s are no longer just another tasty fruit you can eat, in fact if you ask someone what a Black Berry is I doubt the answer you would get would be a fruit.

Black Berry’s are the hottest cell phones to have and if you don’t have one, then you should get one. This, however, wasn’t my view up until a few days ago. The Blackberry was just another piece of technology to me that would soon fade out but now I think it might take over the world.

Not only are they easy to use, look good (they now come in cool colours like red, purple and white) and not too expensive, they also have the best feature of all...Black Berry Messenger (BBM). BBM allows those who have blackberries to message each other as much as your heart desires, in other words unlimited, for a small monthly fee.

I swore I would never give into the Black Berry trend but I guess views change and mine certainly did. I am not ashamed to admit it, to be honest I ‘m loving my Black Berry and all the joy that it brings me...I just wish that it was pink.

1 comment:

  1. I have been told NUMEROUS times to get a Blackberry it's actually ridiculous! Talk about peer pressure! lol

    ReplyDelete