Friday, August 19, 2011

Day at the Habour....Market that is


For those of you that like food and adventure (if you can call it that) you have to visit the Bay Harbour market in Hout Bay. It is an amazing hidden gem in the Hout Bay Harbour, it is rather hidden away but this doesn’t stop hundreds of people visiting the market. I had heard a lot about this market and when I heard there was plenty of food there as well I knew I had to go.

When I first arrived I briefly looked around at what the little stores in the market had to offer but my main mission was to get to the food section, the busiest section as well but for good reason. There are just so many options to choose from whether it is food or drink that you want. I started off with nachos followed by a half a French loaf with the most amazing fillings. I didn’t stop there though I finished it off with the most delicious chocolate brownie and such frozen yoghurt.

Some might say I am a pig but it tasted so good and I didn’t regret one bit! So I would definitely suggest you visit the Bay Harbour Market for the most delicious food and wide variety of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment